I know I have been lagging with posts this week. I have started a new job with an Extreme Builder and do not get the internet time that I got with the last company. This is a good thing, because it means that people are actually out looking and buying homes.
I also got a brand new toy this week. I told you I was getting into photography and I spent all week learning and shooting. I do not have any new photos to show from it yet, but the one above is from a recent trip to the central coast.
On to the links…
- Apple unveiled a new shuffle – really small, but it has no buttons… Engadget‘s posts how lame that is.
- Mint helps you visualize the new numbers our country lives by… one trillion dollars.
- If you want to golf, but never want to leave your home, check out the new Tiger Woods 10 on the Wii [Gizmodo]
- The Consumerist has how to get your property value reassessed and here is a post on My Money Blog about qualifying for loan modification.
- I love my state raising my taxes [My Money Blog]
- I wish I had these when I was a kid… Super Powered Power Wheels!
- The Fresno Bee laid off 63 employees and one of them was a great writer over at the Beehive. Good luck with all your future endeavors Will.
Have a fun weekend.