Ok, so I know I missed last week’s links. It was a busy week but I did get 4 other blog posts out. This week we have some good ones, so on to the links.
- Fresno’s tower district was featured in Sunset Magazine. Now the problem is that most people reading this blog would not have a Sunset Mag handy. Thankfully, The Fresnan has a full writeup.
- ESPN was made made to look like a little girl’s diary (ponies, glitter and rainbows everywhere!) this week thanks to the contra code. See what I am talking about over at Deadspin.
- Gizmodo has some cool things that just look like fun. Making your Flickr page a collage and swings on public transport.
- Happy Gilmore is one of my favorite movies and now they have figured out the science behind the swing [FanHouse]
- Now might actually be a great time to start you own business. LifeHacker gives us some tips.
- Finally, The Fresnan also gave us a heads up on a Fresno Survey that all the locals need to take. Why is Fresno Special? Go take it!