Shot the above photo while out and about this week. I don’t have any cool prize packs like Conlan, but the first commenter to tell me where it is from gets a big congrats from me. On to the links.
- Whoever thought a Roomba’s path would look so cool. [Gizmodo]
- Companies have been doing it for years, now individuals have the ability to outsource their jobs. [The Onion via My Money Blog]
- Last week the Contra Code worked at ESPN, now Facebook wants a piece of the action. [Gizmodo]
- Fresno connection and member of this blogger’s fantasy baseball roster, Matt Garza, hung out with some celebs to talk about teen pregnancy. [Deadspin]
- Tim Ferriss shows off some crazy shoes. My friend could not actually wear these because he has webbed feet.
- Everything a geek should know and some nerdy pillows to put on your couch.
- I just wanted to let everyone know the war is over. Thank God.
- This week Conlan/FresnoMag challenged you to go see some local music. He even gave you a big list of places to go. I went to see Carpe Noctem. Did you go to anything? If not there is still time. Check out all The Fresnan has put together and there is always MikeOz’s Post No Bills, and of course this weekend is the Swede. Go out and experience Fresno.
Have a fun weekend!